Information about us
“ENGINEERING” EAD and / or the Administrator is a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC 115328801, with registered office and address of management: City of Plovdiv 4004, Yuzhen district, st. Komatevsko Shosse 92, Tel: 032/608 141; e-mail: email@example.com
Our attitude to your personal data
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important for us. That is why we protect your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
We may collect personal information about you when you use our Site or select / purchase our products or services. In most cases, we require your personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract, to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our legitimate interest. Of course, with some of our services, you provide us with this information yourself, choosing and agreeing to send us information about yourself. Without this data, we would not be able to provide the relevant services. If you do not provide us with credentials, we will not be able to enter into a product or service agreement with you. Depending on the services you use, we may collect and process the following information about you:
General data to individualize you
- The three names, unique civil number or personal number of a foreigner, permanent address;
- Contact details - contact address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- When registering on our site - user name, password;
- Letters and e-mails that we receive from you during our communication;
- Video recordings when you visit our commercial and administrative sites for the purpose of protection and security.
Purpose and legal grounds for the processing of your data.
We process the personal data we collect most often for the following purposes and legal grounds:
Processing of the data necessary for concluding or executing a contract
- Ascertain the identity of the client through all sales channels;
- Preparation of offers, agreements and all other documents accompanying the contract. Management and execution of your orders;
- Execution of design, delivery, installation, etc.;
- Preparation of accounting documents such as invoice or invoice for purchased goods and services used, such as deliveries and installation;
- Providing comprehensive service through our call center or electronically. Providing warranty service;
- Notifications related to our products and services.
Processing of the data necessary for fulfillment of our normative obligation
- obligations provided in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts, in connection with the maintenance of correct and lawful accounting;
- obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory bodies;
- fulfillment of obligations in connection with the distance selling, the sale outside the commercial site, provided for in the Consumer Protection Law;
- providing information to the court and enforcement authorities.
Data processing based on your consent
- for direct marketing for our products and services.
Data processing based on our legitimate interest
- video surveillance in our commercial and administrative sites;
Sharing your information:
“ENGINEERING” EAD uses third parties to support certain contractual activities or in the performance of a legal obligation. We do not provide your personal data to third parties until we have made sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect this data and we strive to exercise strict control over the implementation of this goal.
Some of the recipients of personal data can be:
- Companies or specialists performing delivery, installation, design, etc., courier companies, external consultants and specialists, collection companies and law firms, banks, security companies, sales agents, etc.
The provision of personal data is in some cases mandatory in order to comply with our legal requirements, such as:
- Regulatory bodies, incl. state commissions, institutions and agencies, NRA, NSSI, courts, prosecutor's office, and others to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under current legislation;
Automated algorithms We do not use automated decision making tools.
“ENGINEERING” EAD takes measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or publication. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing of the information.
On the other hand, we apply technical measures such as encryption, pseudonymization and anonymization of the collected personal data.
When do we delete your personal data?
We store all the information we have collected about you and destroy it within the statutory deadlines, and if there is no such, within the deadlines set by us and after the final settlement of all our financial relations. We do not keep your data indefinitely.
Some of the deadlines are:
- 5 years from the performance of the contract - under the limitation periods for filing claims specified in the Law on Obligations and Contracts;
- 10 years under the Accounting Act for storage and processing of accounting data;
- 30 days from the video surveillance recording;
Transfer between countries
ENGINEERING EAD does not transfer your data outside the EU.
Access, corrections and withdrawals
At any time you can ask ENGINEERING EAD to provide you with information about the personal data that is collected and stored for you. You may also request ENGINEERING EAD to correct, delete or update such personal data. ENGINEERING EAD also ensures your right to object and limit the processing of personal data, as well as your rights in automated decision-making.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal data to ENGINEERING EAD. However, the withdrawal will not legally affect the data processed until the withdrawal.
Some of your rights, such as deleting data or objecting to the processing, may be restricted by applicable legislation.
Requests for access to information or for correction are filed personally or by a person expressly authorized by you, through an explicit written power of attorney. An application may also be submitted electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
We would like to inform you that under the current legislation you have the right to complain about the way your data is processed to the supervisory body Commission for Personal Data Protection, Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 or www.cpdp.bg.
Changes to present Data Protection Policy
This procedure for the protection of personal information may change over time. Such changes will take effect immediately after their announcement. Regular review of this page guarantees that you will always be aware of what information we collect, how and for what purposes ENGINEERING EAD uses it and under what circumstances (if any) we will share it with other parties.
For questions and claims regarding data protection, you can contact the employees of "ENGINEERING" EAD in the following ways: